- Open the unGlue app and tap the Sign In link at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the Forgot your Password? link at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the email you used when signing up for unGlue. If you don't remember the email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will see a confirmation message. Note that you MUST open this email on your smartphone using your email app. Opening the email on a computer will not work.
- Tap the Reset my Password button, which should open the unGlue app. If tapping the button does not work, copy the link below to a browser (Safari or Chrome) on your phone.
- The unGlue app will open and allow you to create a new password.
How to reset my password
If you forgot your password, don't worry, you can always reset it. Here are the steps to follow to reset your password: