The daily schedule has a start-time, say 7am and an end-time, say 9pm. Think of those as device wake-up time and device sleep-time. You will be able to set those start and end times for each day of the week:
Note that this setting will work somewhat differently for different types of devices:
- iOS devices. When screen time is over, this setting will turn the device's internet OFF and will hide ALL of Apps that are not Apple native apps (phone, messages, maps, clock, etc). You can disable hiding apps by following the instructions here.
- Android devices. When screen time is over, your kids will not be able to access ANY games or Entertainment Time apps and websites. Note that phone and text apps will always be accessible being safety related.
- Windows computer. When screen time is over, your kids will not be able to access his computer until they close/kill any game they have open. They will be able to access the computer for homework and other activities. As soon as they try to start a game, the computer will be locked again.
To setup Screen Time Schedule for your children, follow these steps:
- In your unGlue app, tap the child you want to setup Screen Time schedule for and tap on the More button.
- Tap on the Screen Time Schedule button
- Select the day you want to change
- Adjust the schedule and tap the Done button or apply to all weekdays/weekends.