On iOS devices, you can completely hide all non-Apple apps with a click of a button or on a schedule. Unfortunately, Apple has a bug that will rearrange all the apps on your kids’ devices when they are shown again. This is annoying and may upset your kids.
Don’t worry, we have a solution that fixes this Apple bug. Before using this feature you must install a small app called the Location Fixer App on each of your children's iOS devices. Please let your kids know to never delete this app or their other apps will get rearranged.
To install the Location Fixer App on your children's iOS devices, tap on the top right icon on their My unGlue app and follow the instructions:
Click here to download the Location Fixer app
- I need to connect the device to the internet NOW.
- Getting "The new MDM payload does not match the old payload" error
- Kids App (iOS) does not pair / connect with my Parent App
- Why is my child’s device not following the Entertainment Time schedule?
- My child disabled unGlue. How do I turn it back on?
- I don’t see the VPN symbol on my child’s device anymore
- The internet access schedule is supposed to turn off. Why can I still access the internet?
- The VPN keeps saying “connecting” when I turn on my device. Why can’t I connect to the internet?
- unGlue is slowing down my internet speed. Why?
- VPN Authentication Problem
- VPN is missing from kid's device after installing Home Monitor
- Home Monitor does not pair with my unGlue App during installation
- How to reset my password