Depending on the type of device your child uses, unGlue can track and limit time used on apps and websites.
On Android phones and tablets, we can track and block the use of ANY app and game whether they are connected to the internet or not. On Android devices, we track the time used of ANY app but limit time on apps that belong to the following categories: Games, Entertainment, Social, Video Players, and Sports
On Windows computers, we track time used on ANY app and program but limit time spent on video games such as Fortnite, Minecraft, and many, many others. To setup unGlue on your child's computer follow these steps.
On iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod we can only track and block the usage of app and game that access the internet like YouTube, Netflix, Snapchat, Instagram, Musical.ly, Minecraft, etc. We currently cannot track games like Angry-Birds, Temple-Run, Fruit-Ninja, and others that do not access the Internet. This is a limitation of Apple but we are currently working on finding a solution to.
- What happens if my kid uninstalls unGlue? What can I do to keep this from happening?
- What is VPN? Is it safe for my kids and my family?
- Will unGlue affect my cellular data rates?
- What apps and websites are considered Entertainment Time?
- Can I share access with other people for the unGlue Parent App?
- Does unGlue monitor devices that are offline?
- What data does unGlue collect?
- Does unGlue track parent’s devices?
- Installing the Profile on my kid's device