The unGlue PC will need to be installed on your children's computers. Note that currently we only support Windows computers, a Mac version will follow later this year.
Follow these steps to setup unGlue PC on your children's computer:
- Make sure you have unGlue downloaded and setup on your iPhone or Android phone
- Open a browser on your child's computer and go to: http://www.unglue.com/pc/. Download the unGlue PC software
- Click on the unGlue360Setup executable, which you can find in the Downloads folder
- Click Run to start the setup and continue until the setup is complete
- Click on the Sign in here link at the bottom and log in using your unGlue email and password.
- Since every Windows computer can support more than one user account, the next step will connect your unGlue child profile to the Windows PC User your child is using.
- Select your child's Windows User from the list of users on the left. If this computer is being used by more than one child, select the first child you want to setup.
- Next, check the "Enable unGlue to monitor this user" checkbox. Note that unless this checkbox is checked, unGlue will not monitor your child's activities. Make sure the unGlue child's name is selected in the first option box. If you have only one child, the name should be pre-selected. Finally, you can rename the suggest device name that will show up in unGlue.
- Press the Apply button to finish the setup
- That's it, setup is complete.
You will see an unGlue icon at the bottom right corner which will allow you and your child to use unGlue on this computer.