Sometimes kids manage to disable the unGlue VPN on their devices. We try to make it as hard as possible to disable but Apple does not provide a way to lock or secure this capability.
To reenable VPN on your child's device, follow the steps described here: I don’t see the VPN symbol on my child’s device anymore
- I need to connect the device to the internet NOW.
- Getting "The new MDM payload does not match the old payload" error
- Kids App (iOS) does not pair / connect with my Parent App
- Why is my child’s device not following the Entertainment Time schedule?
- I don’t see the VPN symbol on my child’s device anymore
- The internet access schedule is supposed to turn off. Why can I still access the internet?
- The VPN keeps saying “connecting” when I turn on my device. Why can’t I connect to the internet?
- unGlue is slowing down my internet speed. Why?
- VPN Authentication Problem
- VPN is missing from kid's device after installing Home Monitor
- Home Monitor does not pair with my unGlue App during installation
- How to fix apps reorganization on iOS devices
- How to reset my password