After downloading the unGlue Kids app from the Play Store:
- Start the app and tap on Connect with Parent's App, then Sign in using your unGlue parent email and password
- Select the child this device belongs to
- Select the device from the list of devices. If this new device is not in the list, tap on Add Another Device
- The next step will prevent your child from deleting unGlue. It is important that you complete this step. Tap Continue and then Activate.
* Remember that this step is critical in preventing your kid being able to simply delete the app!
- Next, make sure you check the My unGlue checkbox to allow the app to detect and measure apps screentime
- Tap Ok
- That's it, you're done :)