- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID
- Select View Apple ID
- Enter your password and press OK
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your unGlue subscription from the options
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice
- Once the subscription has been canceled, please note, your account will revert to unGlue Limited
How do I cancel my iTunes Subscription?
For cancellation of unGlue Premium, the request would be handled through the Apple App Store.