There could be different factors that may affect the schedule accuracy.
unGlue tracks and reports on any Internet-accessible apps, websites, and games. On iSO devices, we do not track activities of apps that do not access the Internet (Offline), like Angry-Birds, Temple-Run, Fruit-Ninja, etc. This is a limitation of Apple, but we are currently working on a solution that may include these in the near future. So, if the app or game is not requiring the internet to be played, it can be played continuously.
Another variable is depending on the online app that is being utilized or played with, as a standard, streaming apps like Instagram, YouTube, Netflix, and some game apps will pre-load several minutes of the app to compensate for potential system environment changes and to ensure a smooth viewing experience.
Although we are not able to prevent the content of the app that has been already pre-loaded onto the device to finish streaming, we can prevent any further streaming. Once the schedule has been used, when you close and reopen the app, it will not continue to stream new content.
Newly released apps/games
Also, as developers continue to release new games and apps almost daily, we here at unGlue have the task of making sure that our global Entertainment Apps and Games list is always updated.
We do our best to stay on top of adding these new releases however due to the sheer volume of games, sometimes a few maybe missed.
This is where we appreciate our involved parents such as yourself to let us know if they notice certain online games or apps not being tracked so we can review and add them.
- I need to connect the device to the internet NOW.
- Getting "The new MDM payload does not match the old payload" error
- Kids App (iOS) does not pair / connect with my Parent App
- My child disabled unGlue. How do I turn it back on?
- I don’t see the VPN symbol on my child’s device anymore
- The internet access schedule is supposed to turn off. Why can I still access the internet?
- The VPN keeps saying “connecting” when I turn on my device. Why can’t I connect to the internet?
- unGlue is slowing down my internet speed. Why?
- VPN Authentication Problem
- VPN is missing from kid's device after installing Home Monitor
- Home Monitor does not pair with my unGlue App during installation
- How to fix apps reorganization on iOS devices
- How to reset my password