- Make sure that you have a wired connection directly from the home router to the computer and recheck the connection.
- Check to see that the computer (if a laptop) is NOT set on WiFi even if it is connected to the home router.
- Check to see if there is an antivirus program that could be on the computer that could be keeping the software from running.
- Reboot the computer and wait 5 minutes for pairing between the Parent app and home computer.
If the Home Monitor Service has been installed on the computer, however still does not pair, please follow these steps:
- Click on the service tray icon in the far-right bottom corner (should look like a "^" symbol).
- Once opened, click on the "Settings" cog and click on the Send Logs link. This will collect the install logs that we would like for you to send back to us here at support so we can review the logs to follow up with you.