We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the Kids App to see if that will reset the pairing process for install.
Please make sure that the devices are on the same WiFi network and that the device does not have the Restrictions set to prevent the installation of the Kids app as well as restrictions with the use of the browser.
If there is ANY restriction, please remove temporarily until the install process has been completed and then it can be reset. Please ensure as well that the Safari browser access is turned on for the device during the install process and make sure that the device is up to date in its iOS updates.
To uninstall the Kids app, follow the steps described here: How to uninstall the Kids App
Upon uninstalling the app, go back to your Parent App to reinstall the Kids app back to your child's device: How to reinstall the Kids app
- I need to connect the device to the internet NOW.
- Getting "The new MDM payload does not match the old payload" error
- Why is my child’s device not following the Entertainment Time schedule?
- My child disabled unGlue. How do I turn it back on?
- I don’t see the VPN symbol on my child’s device anymore
- The internet access schedule is supposed to turn off. Why can I still access the internet?
- The VPN keeps saying “connecting” when I turn on my device. Why can’t I connect to the internet?
- unGlue is slowing down my internet speed. Why?
- VPN Authentication Problem
- VPN is missing from kid's device after installing Home Monitor
- Home Monitor does not pair with my unGlue App during installation
- How to fix apps reorganization on iOS devices
- How to reset my password