Using the step counter built into the iPhones (pedometer), Steps 4 Time™ can keep track of your child’s steps without help from an external app or device, like a FitBit. Steps 4 Time™ also works with Apple Watch.
At this point, unGlue for Android devices does not support Steps 4 Time™ but we will be adding it in the future.
- What is Steps 4 Time™?
- What does my child need to do to get started on Steps 4 Time™?
- What do Parents need to do to get started with Steps 4 Time™?
- Do I receive notifications when my child has reached their daily goal(s)?
- What is the maximum number of steps that can be assigned?
- Does Steps 4 Time work with other fitness or step counting apps on the device?
- What is the maximum amount of time that can be earned?