- Download the unGlue app on your phone from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Samsung, LG, LTE, etc).
- Click on Get Started and create your account by entering your email and password. Note that you can give this account information to anyone else you want to view and control your children's time (husband, wife, grandparents, etc)
- Make sure to enable notification so we can let you know when your children ask to do chores
- Add your first child. You will be able to add the rest later in the process
- It's time to set their Entertainment Time, which is the total amount of time they can spend on social media, watching videos, and play games. Note that you can setup different limits for weekdays, weekends, as well as specific for each day of the week
- Next, you will set up your child's mobile device. If she has other devices such as a computer, laptop, or game console you will be able to add it later in the process.
- Before setting us your child's device, make sure to watch the video and read the tips. Talking with your child before setting up her device is critical. You can learn why here.
- If your child is nearby, get her device and follow the step
- Keep your app waiting (with the expanding circles) and continue the setup on her device
How to setup unGlue
To setup unGlue follow these steps: