unGlue is a simple solution for parents to manage the content and time their kids spend online. unGlue works across all devices, including smartphones, tablets and computers, both at home and when they are away.
Parents create Internet Schedules, controlling when their kids have access to the internet as a whole, sort of like bedtimes and wake-up time but for their internet access.
Parents can limit the total time kids spend on social media, watching videos, and playing games. We call this daily limit: Entertainment Time limit. This allows your kids to still have access to the internet to do their homework and listen to music, but limit their distractions time. All while giving your kids their own app to manage the time you have allowed and be notified before their time runs out. No more surprises for anyone.
Most importantly, we empower your kids to learn how to manage their own time by letting them earn time by doing Chores, walking or running, and saving time into their Time Bank.
Here are some tips on how to explain unGlue to your children:
- Do I need to install the unGlue app on every device?
- What is Entertainment Time?
- What is the Internet Schedule?
- How to turn OFF the VPN
- How to hide my kids apps based on screen time schedule?
- What is the Home Monitor?
- How to change how much Entertainment Time my children have?
- What is Screen Time Schedule?