- Before uninstalling the unGlue Kids App on an iOS device, please follow these steps to remove the existing unGlue MDM profile:
- On the iPhone/iPad/iPod, tap the Settings icon (the one with a gray gear in a box)
- Click on the General option
- Scroll down to the Device Management or Profiles section. If you do not see either section, proceed to Step 8
- Click on "unGlue Profile"
- Tap the red Remove Management button. If the device has a passcode, you will need to enter it
- Exit the Settings app
- Uninstall the unGlue Kids App as you would with any other app
***Upon uninstalling the Kids App, please clear the browser cache/history of the device and then reboot the device.