Before uninstalling the unGlue Kids App on an iOS device, please follow these steps to remove the existing unGlue MDM profile:
1. On the iPhone/iPad/iPod, click the Settings App icon (the one with a gray gear in a box)
2. Click on the General option
3. Scroll down to the Device Management or Profiles section.
* If you do not see either heading, then proceed to Step 7.
4. Click on "unGlue Profile"
5. Click the red Remove Management button. If the device has a pass code, you will need to enter it
6. Exit the Settings app
7. Uninstall the unGlue Kids App as you would with any other app.
To uninstall the Kids Android App, from the child's device, please follow these step by step instructions to properly uninstall:
- Go to Settings.
3. In Settings go to the Security menu
4. Select Device/Phone Administrators
5. Uncheck unGlue Kids
***Upon uninstalling the Kids App, please clear the browser cache/history of the device and then reboot the device.Thank you and if you have any other questions or comments please contact our Customer Support Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org