Parents generally set an Internet Access Schedule for an entire day (e.g. 7am-8pm), while limiting Entertainment Time to a few hours over the course of the day (e.g. 2 hr/day or 30 min/AM and 1 hr/PM).
Any unused Entertainment Time automatically rolls over to the Time Bank where kids can withdraw on a later day when they've used up their Entertainment Time minutes (e.g. 15 min/weekday, 30 min/weekend day).
You can update the daily withdrawal limit for each of your children and for each day.
- How to setup unGlue
- How will unGlue solve my kids addiction?
- How to change my kids' Entertainment Time limit
- How do I know that I’ve installed unGlue Kids on my devices correctly?
- What if I have a device that has multiple users? Can unGlue monitor that device?
- I have a family of 1 – ME! Can I use unGlue for myself?