We notifications built in place that will let you know when the app is uninstalled via an email and notification.
Also, to fully uninstall the Kids App, they will also have to remove the Device Management profile which is deeply embedded in the device settings. Unless they find that profile, their device will still be monitored by you, even if they uninstall the Kids App.
- What is VPN? Is it safe for my kids and my family?
- Will unGlue affect my cellular data rates?
- What apps and websites are considered Entertainment Time?
- My child keeps playing games beyond the time limit
- Can I share access with other people for the unGlue Parent App?
- Can I temporarily disable the VPN?
- Does unGlue monitor devices that are offline?
- What data does unGlue collect?
- Does unGlue track parent’s devices?