- On the iPhone/iPad/iPod, click the Settings App icon (the one with a gray gear in a box)
- Click on the General option
- Scroll down to the Device Management or Profiles section. * If you do not see either heading, then proceed to Step 7.
- Click on unGlue Profile
- Click the red Remove Management button. If the device has a passcode, you will need to enter it
- Exit the Settings app
- Uninstall the unGlue Kids App as you would with any other app.
How do I uninstall the unGlue Kids App on iOS devices?
Before uninstalling the unGlue Kids App on an iOS device, please follow these steps to remove the existing unGlue MDM profile: