Before uninstalling the unGlue Kids App on an iOS device, please follow these steps to remove the existing unGlue MDM profile:
1. On the iPhone/iPad/iPod, click the Settings App icon (the one with a gray gear in a box)
2. Click on the General option
3. Scroll down to the Device Management or Profiles section.
* If you do not see either heading, then proceed to Step 7.
4. Click on "unGlue Profile"
5. Click the red Remove Management button. If the device has a pass code, you will need to enter it
6. Exit the Settings app
7. Uninstall the unGlue Kids App as you would with any other app.
If you have any other questions - please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you :)