The unGlue Home Monitor software will monitor ANY device connected to your home WiFi network including any of your kids' computers, laptops, Chromebook, game consoles, even your Smart TV.
The Home Monitor software will not slow down that computer but the computer needs to: 1) always be on and 2) have a wired connection to the home WiFi network. Once you have a hardwire connection to the internet, everything should pair correctly.
Follow these steps to setup the Home Monitor at home.
If you don't have a home computer that you can always leave on, our unGlue Puck is a small device that attaches to your home router. The unGlue Puck costs $39. Here is how to purchase the Puck
- Do I need to install the unGlue app on every device?
- How does unGlue work?
- What is Entertainment Time?
- What is the Internet Schedule?
- How to turn OFF the VPN
- How to hide my kids apps based on screen time schedule?
- How to change how much Entertainment Time my children have?
- What is Screen Time Schedule?