If you’re having trouble seeing usage in your child’s report, the VPN might not be installed correctly. unGlue monitors, tracks, and manages internet activity through a virtual private network (VPN). You’ll know that the device is being properly tracked when you see a VPN notification in the upper right corner of the phone.
On iOS devices, you should see a “VPN” label.
On Android devices, you should see an unGlue icon at the top.
If you don’t see either notification, please reach out to our awesome customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My kid is using his device to play offline games. Why isn’t his time going down?
- Do you include texting or messaging in my child's usage report?
- My kid doesn’t have ANY of these apps! Why are they in the report?
- Can unGlue monitor my kid’s messages?
- How to see my child day, week, and month activities?