Step 1: Install unGlue Kids App on the device.
Step 2: Set the device as a Shared Device.
1. In the unGlue Parents App, tap the menu icon on the top left corner.
2. Select "Manage Devices".
3. Select the device from the list and tap the orange Settings button.
4. Under the Owner option tap on "One of my children" and scroll to "It's shared (games console/TV)".
5. Press Done. You now have a Shared Device Profile in the Dashboard in the unGlue Parent App!
Step 3: Customize your new Shared Device.
1. Tap on Shared Devices and select Settings.
2. Set the schedule for Internet Time and Entertainment Time.
* Note: There is no Time Bank feature for Shared Devices so your kids will not be able to roll over unused minutes.