Step 1: Download the unGlue Kids App to any Android device.
1. Download the unGlue Kids App from the Google Play store to the Android device you want to monitor.
2. Open the unGlue Kids App on that device and select "Activate this device adminstrator".
Step 2: Pair the device with the unGlue Parent App
1. Wait 15 seconds for a screen to appear where you can login.
*Note: Make sure both devices are on the same wifi network.
Enter your login information using the email and password used to set up the unGlue Parents App.
2. Select the corresponding child’s profile.
3. Select "Add New Device".
Step 3: unGlue away!
1. Accept unGlue's VPN connection.
2. Make sure you can see a key icon in the upper corner of your device. This will let you know that unGlue is correctly monitoring the device.