Simply download the unGlue Kids App to any Internet-accessible iOS device from the App Store (iOS ) and follow the steps below. For installing the unGlue Kids App on an Android device, follow these steps.
After installing the Kids app on your children's iOS device:
- Have your own unGlue App open on your own phone
- Wait for the two apps to find each other. This step can take up to 30 seconds
- If the apps cannot find each other after 30 seconds, you will see the Sign In screen
- Sign in using your unGlue email and password and follow the rest of the instructions
Otherwise, you can add a device by clicking on a child's profile and adding a device there as detailed below:
- In the unGlue Parent App, tap on a kids' profile and select the more option.
- In the bottom right, select, "[Your child's name] Devices".
- Then tap on the Add button
- Follow the rest of the instructions to unGlue the new device.