Yes, you can definitely have more than one user on the account.
Simply download the unGlue Parents App to their device and use the email and password used to set up the account. Send it to your partner, aunts and uncles, grandparents, caretakers, etc.
- What happens if my kid uninstalls unGlue? What can I do to keep this from happening?
- What is VPN? Is it safe for my kids and my family?
- Will unGlue affect my cellular data rates?
- What apps and websites are considered Entertainment Time?
- My child keeps playing games beyond the time limit
- Can I temporarily disable the VPN?
- Does unGlue monitor devices that are offline?
- What data does unGlue collect?
- Does unGlue track parent’s devices?